SAP Process Integration Analyst (HA-12321144) Westport, Connecticut
|Salary:||USD11000 - USD145000 per annum + bonus|
SAP Process Integration Role
A financial services firm in theNorwalkarea of CT is currently looking for a full time permanent employee to join their team. They are looking for someone with experience in Process Integration and SAP. This is a full time, permanent role. To apply you must be a US Citizen or green card holder. Salary is approx 110k-145k. No relocation assistance is available.
The company is expanding aggressively and has big plans for 2013. The successful candidate will have experience with the following:
· B.S. Degree
· 4+ years in positions of increasing responsibility in multi-disciplinary functions
· Cross-functional SAP experience
· 7+ years of experience in the SAP Procurement, Accounts Payable and MM areas.
· Deep expertise on integration points between SAP modules and solutions
· Multi-year experience in a program, project or integration manager position
· Strong end-to-end business process knowledge
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong leadership skills in cross-functional roles
· Balances proven ability to execute with strategic thinking
Useful skills include experience with tools such as System Landscape Directory, Runtime Workbench, Enterprise Service Repository, Integration Builder, Advance Adapter Engine Extended, Mapping techniques, Adapters, Proxies, Service Oriented Architecture, Web services.
Please apply online if interested.