Specialist, Sales Reporting (50557947) Stamford, Connecticut
This Sales Reporting position will be responsible for data analysis, reporting, assisting with data management, data validation deliverables, and projects including but not limited to the following areas:
- Responsible for conducting ad hoc analysis and moderately complex report generation for Management, Corporate Compliance, Sales Training, Marketing, and other Purdue Pharma personnel.
- Assists with data acquisition, loading, and validation of sales material and systems for the purpose of marketing and sales training, reporting, analysis, trend reporting, and various ad hoc requests.
- Assists with managing data delivery, project plans, schedules, notifying system users of data availability, and keeping users abreast of data/system anomalies.
- Assists in the development of training programs and manages online training programs to ensure that users are aware of the pre-class requirements and initial product knowledge.
- Analyze, assist in design, develop, and support critical reporting and decision support applications impacting the eLearning system.
- Assists with data and systems test creation and scheduling, surveys, and assessments.
- Tests application updates/upgrades including the development of test plans / test cases, execution of test plans and resolution of software issues.
- Creates and follows test plans.
Bachelors Degree required.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
2 year prior experience in an analytical role and pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) with advanced skills in Access and Excel.
- Must have strong analytical skills; have an understanding of several mathematical and statistical concepts, and be able to make quick numerical and analytical estimations to problems.
- Must be able to understand, combine, and analyze multiple large datasets. Experience with IMS data is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate results of analysis to management and to communicate with IT on technical specifications.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, attention to detail and organizational skills to help create test plans, work on ad hoc requests, and resolve reporting issues.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic area, work on multiple projects and day-to-day activities at the same time, and change priorities as necessary.
- Experience using Cognos or Exalytics and experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Due to the dynamic nature of pharmaceutical sales data, should be prepared to learn about new data sets and take on new challenges and responsibilities as they present themselves.
- Must work well within a team setting as well as independently.
- Capable of learning customized tools.