Specialist, Sales Operations (50557947) Stamford, Connecticut
This position will be responsible for multiple Sales Operations data validation deliverables, data management, data analysis, reporting, and projects including but not limited to the following areas:
- Performs data acquisition, loading and validation of sales material and systems for the purpose of marketing and sales training, reporting, analysis, trend reporting, and various ad hoc requests.
- Responsible for data and systems test creation and scheduling, surveys, and assessments.
- Primary contact and project leader for all communication/projects related to system administration.
- Responsibilities include managing data delivery, project plans, schedules, notifying system users of data availability, and keeping users abreast of data/system anomalies.
- Responsible for conducting ad hoc analysis and moderately complex report generation for Management, Corporate Compliance, Sales Training, Marketing and other Purdue Pharma personnel.
- Analyze, design, develop and support critical reporting and decision support applications impacting the eLearning system.
- Installs and tests application updates/upgrades including the development of test plans / test cases, execution of test plans and resolution of software issues. Creates and follows test plans.
- Assists in the development of training programs and manages online training programs to ensure that users are aware of the pre-class requirements and initial product knowledge.
Bachelors Degree required. Masters preferred.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
2 year prior experience in an analytical role
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience using Cognos or Exalytics and experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, attention to detail and organizational skills to help create test plans, work on ad hoc requests, and resolve reporting issues.
- Must have strong analytical skills; have an understanding of several mathematical and statistical concepts and be able to make quick numerical and analytical estimations to problems.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic area, work on multiple projects and day-to-day activities at the same time, and change priorities as necessary.
- Due to the dynamic nature of pharmaceutical sales data, should be prepared to learn about new data sets and take on new challenges and responsibilities as they present themselves.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with IT on technical specifications and to communicate results of analysis to management.
- Must work well within a team setting as well as independently.
- Must be able to learn customized tools and be able to understand, combine, and analyze multiple datasets.