Area QHSSE Coordinator (30567) Williston, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
In conjunction with operations; administer, interpret, and implement Weatherford’s Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Management Systems and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to maintain an effective program.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of QHSSE systems.
- Assist in promotion and facilitation of EEP in the business and operations in accordance with the 7 elements.
- Provide QHSSE orientation and indoctrination to all new and existing employees.
- Coordinate scheduling, implement and assist in the facilitation of regulatory Compliance Training.
- Conduct QHSSE inspections and audits in the assigned area and on work site locations.
- Assist local management in the preparation and presenting of QHSSE meetings, QHSSE training and awareness programs.
- Coordinate in conjunction with operations the investigation of all incidents and near misses, corrective actions, reliability and failure analysis, operations procedures. Ensure all are fully entered into WPTS.
- Disseminate QHSSE information to all levels of the organization.
- Familiarize managers and supervisors with all customer, regulatory and other requirements that affect the course of business.
- Assist in developing Quality and HSSE procedures and recommend revision of documents as necessary.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Continually strive towards increased efficiency through integration of Quality & HSSE aspects into all facets of operational processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Competent Trainer
- Good time management and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in implementing and/or maintaining a QHSSE management system
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- 50% travel within area
- Acceptable driving record as per HR Guidelines / Policy
50% travel within area
Acceptable driving record as per HR Guidelines / Policy
Working knowledge of QHSSE Management Systems :