Service Technician (Reciprocating Rod Lift) (28779) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
- Prepare accurate field service tickets / job reports and other administrative forms as required
- Responsible for assigned vehicle maintenance and inspection
- Conduct job safety analysis
- May assist in developing job action planning with customer on location
- Install and/or remove equipment in accordance with applicable technical procedures
- Assemble, disassemble, test equipment in performance of advanced troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- May be required to train Equipment Operators / Service Tech I's
- Must be receptive to and able to comprehend training received on new related processes
- Must be available on 24 hr call basis to respond to customer needs
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1- 3 years equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Mechanical aptitude
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations