Inventory Coordinator - Reciprocating Rod Lift (29835a) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Manage and direct the activities of employees engaged in any aspect of the movement and control of inventory.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and direct the timely preparation and processing of work orders, including issues, verification of variances, work order completion, pass to stock and work order closing.
• Recommend the replenishment of inventory as required by production schedules and or customer orders while minimizing inventory and carrying cost.
• Recommend measurers to continually improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggest changes in working conditions to increase efficiency.
• Analyze and resolve work issues, or assist employees in resolving work issues.
• Train staff, evaluate employee performance and recommend promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action using company guidelines.
• Periodically compare inventory levels with office records or computes figures from sales, equipment, shipping, production, purchase, or stock records to obtain current theoretical inventory.
• Periodically verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and recommend adjustment of the errors in computation or count. Investigate and report reasons for discrepancies.
• Compile information on receipt or disbursement of goods and/or inventory and assist with the computation of inventory balance.
• Prepare reports of inventory balance, prices, and shortages.
• Work performed to the highest quality standard.
• Assist the Operations Manager with other assignments as required by both external and internal Customers, Senior Management and Local Management within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Proficient typing and general computer skills.
• Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
• Individual must be able to follow instructions.
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work with little supervision.
• Requires 4 + years relevant experience.
• Good computer skills utilizing proprietary systems such as JDE, Windchill, etc.