Field Service Representative (28363) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
JOB SCOPE: Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
• Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
• Provide onsite labor when needed.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
• Assist in time, cost, and labor estimates for completion of job assignments.
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
• Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
• Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
• Assist Field Service Rep. II when needed.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• 1-3 years related experience
• General product knowledge
• General mechanical ability
• Self-motivator, self-starter
• Good communication skills
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.