Field Service Technician- Drilling Tools (Rental) (33952) Belfield, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
- Prepare accurate field service tickets / job reports and other administrative forms as required
- Responsible for assigned vehicle maintenance and inspection
- Conduct job safety analysis
- May assist in developing job action planning with customer on location
- Install and/or remove equipment in accordance with applicable technical procedures
- Assemble, disassemble, test equipment in performance of advanced troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- May be required to train Equipment Operators / Service Tech I's
- Must be receptive to and able to comprehend training received on new related processes
- Must be available on 24 hr call basis to respond to customer needs
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 3 years equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Mechanical aptitude
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations