Field Service Representative - Surface Logging Systems (28899) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
- Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
- Provide onsite labor when needed.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
- Assist in time, cost, and labor estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
- Assist Field Service Rep. II when needed.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 1-3 Years related experience
- General product knowledge
- General mechanical ability
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good communication skills
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- The ability to lift 100 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 lbs or more