Field Service Representative (28363a) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
• Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
• Provide onsite labor when needed.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
• Assist in time, cost, and labor estimates for completion of job assignments.
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
• Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
• Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
• Assist Field Service Rep. II when needed.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• 1-3 years related experience
• General product knowledge
• General mechanical ability
• Self-motivator, self-starter
• Good communication skills
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.