Senior Analyst, Raw Materials (VALSF04) Southport, England
Senior Analyst, Raw Materials. Southport
A Vacancy has arisen for a Senior Analyst/Team Leader in the Raw Materials department for the areas most established Pharmaceutical company.
If you are a Senior Analyst from the industry, looking to move into a leadership/supervisory role. This is a great opportunity to do so.
The company has ambitious growth plans and provide a good platform for personal growth and a great place to develop your skills.
The responsibilities of the Senior Analyst, Raw Materials will be;
- Overall responsibility for the review of all Quality Control and supplier documentation prior to release of raw materials for production use.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with manufacturing department and Stock Controller with regard to priority listing for Raw Materials release etc.
- Overall responsibility for the set-up, maintenance and utilization of the FTIR system. Incorporating the use of the "Golden Gate" ATR accessory and software.
- Overall responsibility for the set-up, maintenance and use of the NIR Lab Spec 5000 spectrophotometer including use and maintenance of associated software.
- Responsible for the maintenance and review of appropriate raw material sampling levels in conjunction with Regulatory Affairs Manager plus methods of sampling etc.
- Responsible for the compilation, review and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures/ standard methods/ methods of analysis/ test result sheets associated with the above role.
- To carry out testing and analysis of any samples or products received according to approved written procedures, using FTIR as principle method of identification with complementary use of NIR, plus associated ID / purity tests as indicated on specification.
Please apply now to be considered immediately