Recruitment On-boarding Coordinator (Human Resource) Watford, England
The People Operations Excellence Hub is made of several teams including:
- Client Screening
- Security Clearance
- Right to Work
- Experienced Hire Onboarding
- Student Onboarding
- HR Contact
- Employee LifeCycle
- Interview Arranging
These teams are responsible for the whole employee lifecycle including: arranging interviews, screening, immigration, onboarding and all contractual changes.
The role will entail liaising across the business with key stakeholders and external clients where required. You will be perceived as proactive, credible and accountable.
You will have responsibility for managing your own cases, providing advice on company policies and procedures, as well as data entry and administrative tasks.
As a member of , you are expected to demonstrate the Firm’s values at all times.
The role has the following key responsibilities:
- You will be expected to be accountable and proactive, ensuring all queries and tasks are resolved accurately and within Service Level Agreement (SLA), escalating where appropriate to the Team Leader
- Ensuring all records and documentation are accurately recorded and compliant with the business requirements, including Right to Work (RTW) checks
- Ensuring all records, systems and documentation are accurately updated and compliant with the business requirements
- Take a commercial, considered stance to risk assessment linking in with the relevant teams and escalating issues as appropriate to the Team Leader before escalation to the relevant Centre of Excellence
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills understanding the needs of our clients and our role within People Operations
- Work as part of a team and the business to ensure a smooth and seamless service is given to colleagues
Proactively develop strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders, including business contacts, Centres of Excellence and external parties