Junior Community Manager (Sport/Football) – Sun Bets (CUSCMSBjcSW) London, England
Where do I work?
News UK – Betting and Gaming
Who's my Manager?
Senior Social Media Manager – Sun Bets
What’s my personal contribution?
With guidance from Senior Social Media Manager, implement plans to grow audiences across all social media channels and drive customers to Sun Bets. To deliver content to a standard of excellence and in-line with Sun Bets’ specific tone of voice. To analyse, report and make recommendations to help inform the overall social media strategy. To be a key contact for internal teams, distributing content, implementing plans and managing relationships.
What are my Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To grow social audiences across Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram.
- To implement and optimise all the traffic driving output from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- To monitor, analyse and react to live social analytics
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on performance
- To deliver platform specific content and publishing plans
- To distribute commercial content across relevant social platforms
- To work with the video and editorial teams to ensure all the social content is high quality and in line with the Dream Team tone of voice
- To implement publishing plans for contributors and influencers
- Play a role in brand innovation, presenting ideas on how we develop and deliver Sun Bets
- To analyse market trends and competitors and make recommendation to help shape the Sun Bets social strategy
Useful knowledge, skills and experience
- Knowledge of social media, both in publishing and strategy
- Preferably an experience of working in sport or football
- A passion for sport
- A desire to innovate
- Good communication skills, including presentational ability
- Calm and confident
- Professionally dedicated
- Well organised
This role will involve some evening and weekend work
If you want to work for one the biggest & most popular British newspapers, apply now with your FULL CV