Applications Analyst - Revenue / Billing Cycle, ICD 10 (4001050376) Wellesley, Massachusetts
Hudson has partnered with one of the largest healthcare providers in the country and they are currently looking for an Applications Analyst with Revenue/Billing Cycle experience with ICD 9/10 and Report Writing experience using SQL for a long term (Contract to PERM/Fulltime) engagement with them
Job Title: Application Analyst (Billing/Revenue Cycle, ICD 9/10) with SQL
LOCATION – Wellesley MA
# of POSITIONS - 1
DURATION: 6 months to PERM/Fulltime
· Strong understanding of common software applications required, such as Billing Accounts Receivable, Claims, and Abstracting
· Strong, demonstrable analytical/problem solving skills and detail oriented.
· Ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects.
· Effectively work with individuals from all levels of the organization.
· On-Call availability 24 hours a day for one week, rotating approximately every 2 months during implementations and priority issues.
· The position requires experience on the Revenue/Billing Cycle side and ICD 9/10.
The Application Analyst’s primary responsibilities are analysis, testing and implementation support.
· She/he will be responsible for documentation and training. May act as liaison between user community and development team.
· May focus on clinical or administrative applications. Billing/AR experience and ICD-10, ICD-9 experience
· Report writing experience using SQL required;
Meditech a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, computer science or other related field and 5+ years' experience.
In case you feel you are a fit for this position, please apply to this posting with your resume and contact details at your earliest convenience and someone will reach out to you shortly to take things further. All information will be maintained in strict confidence.