Statistician (RE-12450578) Cambridge, Massachusetts
|Salary:||USD61 - USD100 per annum|
The Principal Biostatistician will be working with a cross‑functional program team as the statistical lead, responsible for statistical activities across multiple studies, and reporting to the program medical director. The ideal candidate is a good communicator, high-energy, self-motivated, and forward‑thinking. Experience working in oncology development is preferred, but not required.
- Provide leadership and guidance as the statistical expert on a cross‑functional program team
- Apply statistical expertise to ensure optimal clinical trial designs, analysis methods and data displays
- Be accountable for all statistical aspects of protocols and regulatory submissions
- Represent Merrimack regarding statistical issues with external parties including regulatory agencies and corporate partners
- Work collaboratively with internal and external (e.g. CRO) team members to coordinate the planning and execution of biostatistics deliverables
- Work with data management personnel in the preparation of datasets that are of high quality and in usable format
- Provide requirements to SAS Programmers to facilitate efficient and effective programming
- Be responsible for quality assurance of data produced, the validity of the reported results and their statistical interpretation
- Participate in the establishment of processes and standards for the generation and reporting of data
- Contribute to the development of statistical approaches and support for biomarker analysis and translational research.
- Ph.D. in statistics with at least 5 years of experience