Electrical Engineer (Medical Device) (RE-12455630) Fremont, California
|Salary:||USD32 - USD54 per hour|
• An aptitude for embedded software
• Ability to read and understand schematics, circuit diagrams and circuit board design documentation, along with dimensional and properties of designed materials and basic functional flow of processes (flowcharts, diagrams, etc).
• Ability to write solid technical documents and record keeping data
• Ability to perform technical investigations and device level troubleshooting
• Experience working with technical specifications
• Basic equipment (preventative) maintenance experience and an understanding of calibration and general maintenance processes.
• Basic purchasing abilities in order to stock and maintain a lab, including knowledge of relevant suppliers/distributors and their products and familiar with non-production purchasing processes
5 years experience as an Electrical Engineer
Medical Device experience strongly preferred*
Education: Engineering degree
Please be in contact as soon as possible for this urgent position!