Electronics Technician (RE-12450097) Newark, California
|Salary:||USD20 - USD40 per hour|
PURPOSE OF JOB: An experienced Electronics Technician to assemble, test and debug RF Generators.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform inspection and testing on completed systems and sub-assemblies.
- Work with QA, R&D and Manufacturing engineers to analyze engineering test failures and develop solutions.
- Performs system and assembly-level troubleshooting and repair of units returned for service.
- Assemble test fixtures/jigs and production aids when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs scheduled PM on test and manufacturing fixtures and equipment
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Previous experience in medical device manufacturing QA or Test Engineering. Experience with Mechanical devices is a plus.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability at the bench/system level troubleshooting and prototype construction.
- Computer literate and experienced with basic statistical methods.
- Team oriented.
Please be in contact as soon as possible for this urgent hire.