Principle Supplier Quality Engineer (RE-12453161) Fremont, California
|Salary:||USD75 - USD100 per hour|
- Minimum qualification BSc in Engineering- Mechanical, Polymer, Chemical preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Background in Supplier Engineering/Supplier Quality Engineering for medical device or similar regulated industry
- Experience in validation and qualification of injection molded components
- Experience in managing defining and executing First Article protocols and reports
- Experience in test method validation for standard and non-standard gauges (GR&R)
- Medical application of optical fiber technology (power, data or measurement)
- Development of fiber optical cables/interconnects
- Qualification of fiber optic components
- Sourcing of fiber optic components.
Strong focus on plastics/molding qualification experience.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
Joining this fast-paced and cutting-edge company will allows you to work with the best in the field. This company is offering a competitive rate for this four month or longer contract role. Please be in contact as soon as possible.