HRIS Analyst (OMGMWHR07) New York, New York
Human Resources – Full Time
Omnicom Media Group is seeking a dynamic individual with strong analytical skills to join our HRIS team.
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for supporting HR systems and reporting for the Omnicom Media Group. The HR Systems role will drive the successful delivery of accurate data and HR Metric reporting to all levels of management. Will work to streamline data workflows, interface capabilities, and reporting models.
• Act as point of contact for all Ad-hoc and Scheduled reporting requests using the ADP Portal Reporting module.
• Ability to produce complex queries using a combination of ADP Portal Reporting, MS Excel, MS Access or SQL.
• Ability to understand system integration concepts and apply best practices.
• Assist with building new reporting tools and expanding HR Metrics to meet the needs of Omnicom Media Group.
• Audit HR documentation and ADP transactions to ensure all data entered is accurate and compliant.
• Assist with development of business requirements and translating operational needs to system technical requirements.
• Develop workable solutions to complex HR Systems situations through creative problem solving.
• Assist with user support projects and application rollout for HR community.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
• BS in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field or related experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (20+ Worksheets utilizing a combination of Pivot Tables, Functions, Aggregate Formulas, etc.)
• Advanced data modeling and data warehousing, specifically working with high volume raw data.
• Minimum of 2 years using ADP EV4 or EV5, including usage of the ADP Portal Reporting module.
• Minimum of 3 years reporting writing experience.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of technological/automation theories, principles, and best practices.
• Ability to multitask in a demanding environment, good organizational and communication skills managing complex multidisciplinary initiatives to improve processes.
• Knowledge of SharePoint and social media applications a plu