Customer Service Manager (Inside Sales) (1570BR) Orchard Park, New York
The Customer Service Manager (CSM), is responsible for all inside sales activities related to the sales and promotion of ITT Enidine products and services to the industrial and aerospace market places throughout the world.
· Assist the company in achieving its shipments and bookings goals.
· Must have a fully staffed and fully trained inside sales department.
· Keep the pricing at a level that supports the corporate profit goals.
· Works with the inside sales people the produce zero errors in order input.
· Continually works to improve the equipment and systems within the department to promote efficiencies.
· Continually monitor the effectiveness of each inside sales person and take appropriate action to encourage excellence in performance.
Support of the Corporate Strategic Planning process is essential. The CSM will be successful in this if the inputs to the plan are accurate and timely. This includes the corporate plan, the plans for specific markets and the tactical plans that fall out of the various market plans. These plans drive the corporate direction and must be continually updated.
To become a differentiator by executing and driving the human capital initiatives in order to create a premier customer service department and experience.
Build a premier customer organization that meets and /or exceeds customer service expectations while adhering to ITT’s Core Values, ESH, Lean, Quality and Operational Standards.
Ensure smooth running of Customer Service department through the use of technology, human capital initiatives and utilization of process and improvement tools.
The incumbent should have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents; the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business community; the ability to write presentations and articles for publication that conforms to prescribed style and format; the ability to effectively present information to senior leadership and customers. Requires excellent written and oral communication skills. Should be proficient in Microsoft Office.