Location: Uxbridge, England
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP35000 per annum + Bonus, Private Medical Cover, Pension
Marc Daniels are presently seeking a Financial Accountant to join the Finance department of a market leading company based in Uxbridge. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will be responsible for preparation and review of monthly management accounts and all aspects of VAT reporting. Operating in a multi-currency environment you will work closely alongside the wider Finance team to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Prepare and oversee reporting of monthly financial results ensuring your key work day activities are met each day
- Flexibility to work increased hours on key month-end work days to ensure the team meets its reporting timelines and objectives
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and regulatory requirements
- Ensure Compliance with Group reporting and Internal control requirements
- Prepare and/or review Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare VAT reporting for UK and French entities
- VAT balance sheet reconciliation production for UK and French entities
- Supervise and help develop other finance staff members
- Preparing reports, such as ad-hoc analyses for all levels of the organization
- Leading contact point for auditing activities, both interim and annual external and internal audits
Skills, experience and education required:
- Experience in a management reporting and forecasting role in a multi-currency business.
- Working towards a professional qualification, preferred ones being ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Knowledge of general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures.
- Ability to produce accurate balance sheet reconciliations and post journals for multiple ledgers to short timelines.
- Working knowledge of UK VAT reporting requirements.
- Analytical mind-set & computer literate (strong in MS Excel essential).
- Competitive salary
- Up to 20% bonus scheme
- Extensive career development
- Rewarding pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- 25 days holidays + bank
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.