Finance Manager - Lagos (329070/001) Lagos, Nigeria
A leading outdoor advertising company, part of the world's leading advertising group. We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager - Lagos for the Nigerian operations.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager - Lagos role are:
- Support to the business planning processes for the business units.
- Preparation of annual budgets and revised forecasts for the business units.
- Preparation for monthly financial and debtors review
- Maintain general ledger, including preparing journal entries, coding invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, setting up new accounts.
- Year – end and Month-end reporting.
- Implement and maintain necessary controls.
- Prepare monthly financial statements to include preparing monthly balance sheet, income statement, report on changes in financial position/budget variances.
- Overseeing collection of debtors
- Meeting of quarterly collection targets. This is a major key performance and will be strictly monitored.
The key requirements for the Finance Manager - Lagos role are:
- Nigerian National
- CA, CIMA, BCompt graduate or similar qualification
- At least 5 years Debtors & collections experience
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Must have a strong reconciliations background
- Previous experience in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) preferable
- Experience in dealing with foreign currencies
- Must be computer literate with Excel skills on an Advanced level
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.