Sales Manager - Africa (328960/001) Nigeria
The company supplies contracting, maintenance and manpower services in Congo, Angola and Ghana to various Oil and Gas clients. We are looking to grow this capability and service offering in the African market to additional industries and countries with specific focus on Cote D’Ivoire, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Ethopia.
We are looking for potential candidates to head up this growth in both West and East Africa. The role is a Sales Manager - Africa position.
Key purpose of the Sales Manager - Africa is:
- To bring in new leads, potential contracts and grow client relations with assistance of the management team.
- Bring industry knowledge and experience in contracting
- Strong understanding of African markets
- Grow client relations, pick up and follow up on leads
- Implement customer requirements
Key requirements of the Sales Manager - Africa role are:
- Prior experience in growing revenue into African markets
- Strong client relations and business development experience into West and East Africa
- Oil & Gas experience in African markets from a servicing/contracting background within upstream environment
- Western institution degree/higher diploma or equivilant
- Role open to expatriates
- Fluency in French essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.