Compliance Officer (HA-12334249) Boston, Massachusetts
The individual will construct the control and testing methodology for the bank to inform the CCO on regulatory and legal compliance. This is a lead role in oversight and project management, with responsibilities across the business-aligned Audit teams, as well as centralized testing for regulatory controls.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage oversight reviews to evaluate various aspects of the business-aligned compliance oversight programs.
- Review controls documentation completed by the Compliance teams to ensure adherence to the methodology.
- Create and present training materials related to the procedures of those oversight programs.
- Participate in annual regulatory risk assessment activities.
- Manage junior staff and provide real-time feedback.
- Liaise with global compliance teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience with internal controls.
- Managerial and project management experience
- Detail and deadline oriented.
Please contact Matthew Gallira with Huxley Associates for further detail.