Senior Quantitative Research Analyst (HA-12320462) Boston, Massachusetts
|Salary:||USD120000 - USD160000 per annum + Competitive bonus, exceptional benefits.|
One of the top asset management firms in the United States is seeking to strengthen its quantitative analytics team with the addition of a Senior Quant Research Analyst. The firm is seeking the top analytical minds to utilize its vast market databases to drive investment and trading strategy through truly innovative approaches. This is a unique opportunity for a self-starting and free-thinking individual to drive the strategy of one of the largest and most well-known asset management funds in the country, with over $1 trillion assets under management.
- Experience with "Big Data" and analytics
- Ability to take high-level direction and act independently
- Strong background in statistical analysis - regression, forecasting.
- Experience with predictive analytics, especially Monte Carlo simulations
- Understanding of macro-economic trends and conditions.
- Research oriented, with a true appreciation for data and mathematics.
The following qualifications will be considered beneficial:
- Relational database experience (such as Oracle.)
- Integration using Python scripting (R and SAS are good substitutes.)
- Visualization using Tableau is a plus but not expected.
- PhD or Master's from a top-tier institution in Mathematics, Physics, Mathematical Engineering, Financial Math, or other similar quantitative fields.
- Ability to relocate to Boston.
If you are interested in this role or other similar positions in the Boston area, please forward your CV to Matthew Gallira at Huxley Associates.