Specialist III - Digital Marketing Specialist (9703BR) Woodbridge, New Jersey
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM) is an award-winning consulting engineering firm with major success in the fields of rail and transit; highways and bridges; water and water resources; wastewater; tunnels; environment; municipal engineering; aviation; ports and harbors; architectural services; and pipeline services. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging projects. HMM is a rapidly growing firm with 70 offices throughout North America, providing a full range of engineering services, from planning and design through construction management. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team of professionals in locations throughout the US and Canada.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a role involving managing websites and web content; corporate social medial communications; electronic newsletters/marketing content; internal corporate communications; intranets; and blogs.
- BS/BA in marketing or other relevant field of study
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage workload and work as part of a team
- demonstrated ability to produce (create, write, edit) deliverables with minimal direct supervision
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications or other field of study which develops writing skills
- degree or coursework in digital marketing
- experience with Drupal content management system or equivalent
Hatch Mott MacDonald has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing specialist in our Iselin, NJ corporate headquarters office. Ideal candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications,or other relevant field and at least 2 to 5 years of related marketing/writing experience. A degree or coursework in digital marketing subjects is highly desirable. Candidate must be capable of composing new copy as well as editing technical information written by the firm's technical staff. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is also required. Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional and Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign software is a plus. Knowledge of web content management systems is also a plus.
Responsibilities will include management of the firm's website, including adding new content/updating content, and working with web developers in modifications/enhancements to the site. The position also involves managing the firm's external communications via social media outlets, and managing the flow of internal communications via the company Intranet and blogging platforms.
The position will also involve writing and editing of marketing collateral including corporate brochures, press releases, feature articles, and project descriptions.
The qualified candidate will have at least 2 to 5 years experience in marketing support, digital marketing, and website maintenance/development. Knowledge of the engineering field is a plus. Candidate should be proactive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Ability to work in a team environment is essential. Excellent writing, communications, and interpersonal skills are necessary.