Technician II - Electrical/CAD (10259BR) Woodbridge, New Jersey
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM) is an award-winning consulting engineering firm with major success in the fields of rail and transit; highway and bridges; water and water resources; wastewater; tunnels; environment; municipal engineering; aviation; ports and harbors; architectural services; and pipeline services. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging projects. HMM is a rapidly growing firm with over 55 offices throughout North America, providing a full range of engineering services, from planning and design through construction management. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team of professionals in locations throughout the US and Canada.
Completion of Technical School, A+ Certification/Associates in CAD or related technical field required;
some previous work experience in electrical design and drafting preferred but required.
Will perform the following on Wastewater projects related to electrical engineering design and drafting:
1. Prepare documents during design development phase.
2. Corrects and updates design documents.
3. Performs drafting to accepted company and national standards, e.g., symbols, nomenclatures, engineering terms, etc.
4. May assist other technicians on work assignments.
5. Develops design concepts.
6. Develops solutions to design problems.