Senior Process Engineer - Oil and Gas/Energy (12154BR) Holyoke, Massachusetts
Job Profile Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
As a result of our successful project awards, our Pipelines group is rapidly expanding. Therefore, HMM is seeking qualified staff to join our team.
We have openings in the following offices: West Houston, Texas, Pearland, TX, The Woodlands, TX, Monroe, LA, Tulsa, OK, Hattiesburg, MS, Birmingham, AL, Pittsburgh, PA, Morgantown, WV, Charleston, WV, Holyoke, MA, Lexington, KY, Denver, CO, Pleasanton, CA, Pensacola, FL, Calgary, AB and several additional US/Canada offices.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 to15 years of direct consulting experience in process engineering in one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
- PE designation mandatory.
- Strong technical background, including extensive design knowledge of all project phases (including conceptual design, pre-design, detailed design, and construction administration)
- Excellent written, presentation, verbal and client communication skills.
- A strong desire to provide excellent, innovative, practical customer service and a commitment to technical excellence.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize several assignments at one time in order to deliver on time and within budget.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a positive attitude and team based interpersonal skills.
- Team player and mentor with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders.
- Interface between clients, project teams and resources.
- Assist the management team in developing and maintaining key clients.
- Prepare proposals and technical reports.
- Supervise and train intermediate and junior employees.
- Perform process design, develop preliminary process flow diagrams and provide performance estimates for client requested studies and/or budgetary proposals.
- Prepare process designs for conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design project phases.
- Provide process-engineering tasks as required to ensure a project is executed cost effectively and passes the required performance test.
- Coordinate process work plan within overall sequence of engineering execution
- Provide project support assistance as required to ensure project completion and hand-over is executed cost effectively.