Admininstrative Assistant I (9500BR) Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM) is an award-winning consulting engineering firm with major success in the fields of rail and transit; highways and bridges; water and water resources; wastewater; tunnels; environment; municipal engineering; aviation; ports and harbors; architectural services; and pipeline services. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging projects. HMM is a rapidly growing firm with over 65 offices throughout North America, providing a full range of engineering services, from planning and design through construction management. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team of professionals in locations throughout the US and Canada.
We are looking for a dependable and accurate administrative assistant for a temporary assignment.
Experience with Project Wise would be a plus.
Microsoft office Suite (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Prepares and processes new employee paperwork.
2. Enters new employees into Lawson HR System, maintains Lawson records as regards to benefits, changes, and updates.
3. Print weekly Lawson BN-100 report.
4. Process Birth, Promotion, Death Announcements.
5. Maintains employees’ personnel files.
6. Process COBRA additions, terminations and payments.
7. Process insurance enrollment, terminations and changes for the medical, dental and vision plans. Interface with representatives of these plans when required regarding enrollment issues.
8. Process monthly medical, vision, flex account invoices.
9. Process annual performance review forms for all personnel.
10. Process monthly Headcount, Turnover reports.
11. Process and interface with payroll regarding new hires, terminations and changes as required.
12. Process incoming department mail.
13. Order medical, dental and 401(k) booklets and forms as required.
14. Miscellaneous HR-related issues and special project as assigned.
15. Process Verification of Employment Letters.
16. Process Seminar, Conference requests.
17. Assist employees with basic Benefit questions and answers.