Project Manager (Columbus, OH) (PCK537-5444) Columbus, Ohio
Job ID: 2143 Position Description:
Are you looking for an opportunity where your contribution and efforts have a direct impact on a growing organization? If you have an instinctive drive to succeed, a career move to our company can put you on the fast track to achieving your goals.
Trillium CNG an Integrys Transportation Fuels brand provides innovative, cost-effective solutions for fueling CNG Compressed Natural Gas fleets and vehicles.
Trillium CNG an Integrys Transportation Fuels brand, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager in the Columbus, OH area to provide project leadership and tactical project planning for new and upgraded station construction. Candidates for this position will have regular involvement with CNG stations which are geographically dispersed. The position will require travel and work on evenings and weekends.
- Manage project plans and controls. Lead the planning, coordination, and execution of projects with a clear focus on safety, project schedule, project budget, and customer communication.
- Provide project leadership in a manner consistent with company values and beliefs. Take responsibility for the training and development of field staff. Work with field personnel to complete construction activities and perform equipment repairs.
- Make technical recommendations on station design and construction.
- 7+ years experience with CNG station operations (or similar industry experience) including the maintenance and service of electrical and mechanical systems
- 3+ years experience with project management and process optimization or improvement
- 3+ years informal leadership experience within a workgroup
- 3+ years experience interpreting construction diagrams and shop drawings
- 1+ year basic computer skills including Microsoft Office products
- A valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent education (GED or HSED)
- Informal leadership experience in a workgroup within the CNG industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 500 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!