Senior Enterprise Application Analyst (PCK537-4528) Chicago, Illinois
Job ID: 1852 Position Description:
Integrys Business Support, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Senior Enterprise Application Analyst for our office in Green Bay, WI or Chicago, IL. This position reports to the Leader – Tools & Methods.
- Manage medium sized Information Technology (IT) projects with enterprise impact
- Analyze, design and test new enterprise software development infrastructure systems including SDLC methodologies. Recommend the strategic direction for the enterprise
- Mentor team members and other IT support staff on new enterprise information systems including collaboration, productivity, development, integration and application messaging
- Provide support during core business hour and after hours for problem determination and issue resolution for information systems with an enterprise wide impact including application architecture.
- Associates Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Technology, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field
- A minimum of five years experience applying infrastructure and application architecture concepts
- A minimum of five years experience designing or implementing solutions using Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- A minimum of five years with Information System development to support the strategic business plan of an Information Technology Systems (ITS) department
- A minimum of three years informal leadership experience
- A minimum of three years experience utilizing project management methodologies to manage medium size information technology projects
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience developing, testing, and maintaining applications using .Net technologies including 3.5 and 4.0 versions, ASP.Net, VB.Net/C#, Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Experience using WCF, .Net Remoting, and Web Services
- Experience with Object Oriented Design
- Experience with Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other Relational Database Management System
- Experience with application architecture and development
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.