Associate Credit Analyst (8BR) Chicago, Illinois
Associate Credit Analyst
Integrys Business Support, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for an Associate Credit Analyst for our office located in Chicago, IL. This position reports to the Assistant Treasurer - Treasury.
The Associate Credit Analyst will assists with managing credit risk related to the company’s regulated wholesale energy operations, including but not limited to monitoring credit and liquidity exposures, calculating and maintaining appropriate margin balances, and preparing reports for risk oversight committees and members. In conjunction with management negotiate credit related contracts, such as ISDA and 3rd Party Guaranty, and ensure compliance of both counterparties. Work closely with company’s regulated energy supply areas to maintain appropriate information flow and timely transaction response where credit items are concerned. Analyze credit worthiness of new and existing counterparties and recommends credit limits and risk mitigation strategies.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management, Mathematics
- Experience using planning or project management tools/concepts
- Experience with process innovation and improvement activities
- Experience reading, understanding, analyzing and interpreting financial information and statements
- Experience analyzing complicated transactions/issues and follow through to credit recommendations and decisions
- Experience negotiating and administering contracts and agreements
- Experience understanding and analyzing risk management strategies and financial products, such as derivatives
- Experience utilizing risk management software and systems
Integrys Energy Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates must apply online no later than December 29, 2013. Integrys reserves the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Integrys Businesss Support is the business services company within Integrys Energy Group, Inc. — a Fortune 1,000 company delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Integrys Business Support provides innovative, cost-effective services for Integrys' eight subsidiaries. Our employees are guided by our vision of "People Creating a Premier and Growing Energy Company." A career with Integrys is worth the energy! Learn more about careers within Integrys at www.integrysgroup.com/career.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.