Senior .Net Software Developer (PCK537-4972) Chicago, Illinois
Job ID: 1852 Position Description: If you are a Senior .NET Software Developer (Senior Enterprise Application Analyst)with excellent coding ability that has extensive experience in the full software development lifecycle, please read on!
Integrys Business Support, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group is looking for an amazing Senior .Net Developer to work as a key member of our application development Tools & Methodology group! This is a great position for the ambitious and highly motivated person that excels in fast paced environments, likes to work with and investigate current technologies, enjoys agile application development, and has a great 'software can do anything' attitude! In this position you will have the ability to create internal applications utilizing current technologies, develop standards, provide vision to the application development teams, and research and implement new technology
The Senior .Net Developer can be based out of either our Green Bay, WI or Chicago, IL offices. In this position you will participate in the full software lifecycle to create applications utilizing Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, VB.Net, SQL, WCF, and Workflow Engine), object-oriented programming, agile development methodologies and specific integrated development tools (Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server). You will also provide application direction for large-scale, complex enterprise projects that cross multiple technologies, platforms, and departments.
- Associates Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Technology, Information Technology (IT), Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years experience applying application architecture concepts
- 5+ years experience designing or implementing solutions using Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- 5+ years Information Technology Systems (ITS) experience developing and maintaining Information System
- 3+ years informal leadership experience
- 3+ years experience utilizing project management methodologies to manage medium size information technology projects
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience developing, testing, and maintaining applications using .Net technologies including 3.5 and 4.0 versions, ASP.Net, VB.Net/C#, Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Experience using WCF, .Net Remoting, and Web Services
- Experience with Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates must apply online at www.integrysgroup.com no later than May 27, 2013. Integrys reserves the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.