Credit Analyst (PCK537-5708) Chicago, Illinois
Job ID: 2077 Position Description:
Integrys Business Support, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Credit Analyst for our office located in Chicago, IL. This position reports to the Assistant Treasurer - Treasury.
- Monitor exposure in relation to approved credit limits and take appropriate action when necessary. Implement credit alternatives with suppliers and customers to mitigate unsecured credit exposure / maintain credit thresholds
- Negotiate credit sections of master contract agreements with suppliers and customers. Negotiate parent guarantees as needed and administer contract provisions. Negotiate ISDA agreements as needed and administer contract provisions
- Analyze the creditworthiness and set credit limits for new and existing wholesale suppliers and customers using financial statements, credit applications, ratings information and other credit information and analysis tools
- Communicate with other areas within the organization as needed in order to facilitate efficient and effective information transfer
- Identify process and procedure improvement opportunities and take steps to implement them.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- 3+ years experience utilizing risk management software and systems
- 3+ years experience understanding and analyzing risk management strategies and financial products, such as derivatives
- 3+ years experience negotiating and administering contracts and agreements
- 3+ years experience analyzing complicated transactions/issues and following through with credit recommendations and decisions
- 3+ years experience reading, understanding, analyzing and interpreting financial information and statements
- 1+ year experience with process innovation and improvement activities
- 1+ year experience using planning or project management tools/concepts
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.