Web Based Analytics Senior Analyst/Manager (RE-12448276) New York, New York
Senior Analyst/Manager Analytics
We are working on behalf of one of our top clients who are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do. It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Your role: you will be exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in Account Services, Project Management, Media, Creative and Technology to help drive results for our clients.
Required Skills (but are not limited to):
- Educational training in business or quantitative analysis including both offline and online/interactive businesses
- 3-5 years of business experience in Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, or Interactive Consulting
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing)
- Experience in Consumer and/or Healthcare Professional marketing program analytics
- Robust experience with standard software and web-based tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends
- Experience with PowerPoint and proficiency with Excel(experience with SAS/SPSS and ACCESS is a plus)
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
Activities will include:
- Providing integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels to improve client decision-making
- Commitment to rigorous, ongoing testing via A/B approaches or through the use of tools like Omniture Test & Target, SiteCatalyst, MeMetrics, and Google Site Optimizer.
- Construct dashboards and reporting mechanisms that appropriately convey marketing results in an insightful manner.
- Oversee the specification of tracking requirements during site builds.
- Effectively utilize both quantitative and qualitative techniques in the analysis of online marketing campaigns, website performance, and customer targeting.
- Collaborating with clients to develop clear business and measurement objectives
- ROI-modeling, consumer profiling/predictive modeling, segmentation and offer conversion optimization, campaign projecting/forecasting
- Serving as analytics liaison to client Dbase and measurement/research leads
Please submit your Resume and contact information and we'll be in touch to discuss the role. This role is to be based in either New York City or Downtown Philadelphia. I look forward to speaking with you.