Health Outcomes Research Analyst (RE-12447980) Bowie, Maryland
You will be responsible for helping project leads and the senior management team With Statistical models and analysis. Excellent opportunity with exciting data are growing and looking for great professionals to learn from the very best.
- Defining methodological strategies related to the analysis of all forms of health data;
- Produce well-reasoned proposals and research reports; Develop the ability to assist business development understand and support the product line.
- Protocol development for HEOR and other quantitative studies;
- Exhibit strong Technical skills, with an ability to work independently on multiple projects with sometimes competing priorities.
- Assist the Senior Statistical Research Manager in support of the Senior Director, Data Analytics & Systems with all departmental obligations.
- Ph.D. in epidemiology, public health, economics or a related field;
- Strong background in advance statistical analysis, and program evaluation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge of private and public sector reimbursement environment;
- Significant HEOR experience analyzing large health claims and related databases; (9 million lines or more)
- Expertise in advanced, multivariate statistical estimation techniques;
- Strong working ability with standard statistical software packages (preferably SAS);
- Ability to work successfully within multidisciplinary teams;
- At least two years professional experience preferred.
This opportunity will allow the right individual to learn and develop technical skills while using their expertise to work with exciting real time data.
Please contact Mike Froggatt Recruitment Specialist by applying below.