Ruby on Rails Administrator (4001049668) Englewood, Colorado
Our client, a global financial services company, is looking for a Ruby on Rails Administrator. This is a 3 month-long consulting opportunity, located in Denver, CO.
Professional development and administration experience with Ruby on Rails
· 5+ years of overall development experience
· 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
· Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
· Configuration and Admin experience with Rails
· Experience with Test Unit frameworks such as RSpec.
· Experience with version control systems such as SubVersion or Git
· Experience with Agile development techniques
· Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
· BS or MS in Computer Science or technical equivalent
Nice to Have
· Knowledge of RoR deployment with tools such as Capistrano