Senior Manager of GCP Quality (RE-12436539) Cambridge, Massachusetts
|Salary:||USD120000 - USD140000 per annum|
There is an excellent opportunity available for a Senior Manager of GCP Quality Compliance position available for a growing pharmaceutical firm inCambridge,MA. The Senior Manager of GCP Quality position will allow you to oversee any internal and external clinical activities in addition to ensuring all GCP industry standards.
The Senior Manager of GCP Quality will be using their previous management skills to display effective leadership qualities and manage any GCP team projects. In addition to leading a team, you will be needed to show your GCP expertise in regards to current industry trends and regulations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring quality and regulatory compliance is met in regards to all GCP regulated activities
- Ensuring systems are in place for monitoring global procedures and practices
- Coaching junior staff and building team unity among the GCP Quality team
- Implementation and oversight of any GCP activities such as monitoring GCP Service Providers and monitoring internal GCP Quality systems
- Reporting any GCP activity compliance metrics
Key Requirements Include:
- Master’s Degree in a scientific or allied health field and at least 7 years of GCP work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific or allied health field and at least 10 years of GCP Quality work experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a Quality Management role
- Open to traveling 20-30%