Senior Programmer/Analyst - De Pere, WI (PCK537-5899) Green Bay, Wisconsin
Integrys Energy Services, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Senior Programmer/Analyst to be located in our Ann Arbor, MI, Chicago, IL, or De Pere, WI office.
This position will work on a variety of high impact business applications. Responsibilities include system analysis, coding, testing and implementation using primarily Microsoft technologies. Our primary toolsets include VB.Net, SQL Server, TFS and a direction moving to C#. Most of the code is supported internally, although we have a limited number of purchased software applications. Integrys Energy Services is a fast moving competitive business in the energy industry and you can be a part of that “energy”.This position will report to the Leader-Application Services.
- Analysis: Analyze business problems by communicating with current and future process users; Document findings and communicate those findings through written documents and models; The analysis tasks include understanding and researching functionality and applicable technology of both potentially new applications/packages and new releases of existing applications/packages; Investigate production support issues as needed; Identify root cause patterns and eliminate reoccurring problems.
- Code/Implement: Code, thoroughly test, document, implement and perform on going enhancements to computer applications or packages; The code/implement tasks include setting up business processes within a package, customizations to packages/applications, interfaces to other applications, system testing, troubleshooting and correcting problems within the implementation phase of new package/application installation or new releases of an existing package/application.
- Project Management: Manages project time line by determining necessary tasks, estimating task duration, prioritizing tasks, assigning tasks and assessing time line; Manages project scope.
- Design: Solves business problems by designing and customizing a computer application that will meet the business requirements, will be easy for users of the application to use, will meet corporate standards and guidelines and utilize current technology; Designing also includes designing interfaces to other applications.
- Coach others on technology, business processes and work practices.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a related field, or the equivalent education/experience is preferred.
- At least 5 years of computer application development (analysis, design, programming, and testing) is required.
- At least 1 year of project management experience is required.
Integrys Energy Services is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin and has been in the non-regulated energy business since 1994. We deliver customers the best available energy supply and service through competitive product strategies and exceptional customer service. Integrys Energy Services provides individualized energy supply options and strategies allowing customers to manage their energy needs while capitalizing on opportunities resulting from deregulation. Integrys Energy Services serves customers throughout the Northeast quadrant of the United States.
Integrys Energy Services, Inc. is the non-regulated subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group. Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates must apply no later than November 10, 2013.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.