Programmer/Analyst (18BR) De Pere, Wisconsin
Integrys Energy Services, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Programmer/Analyst to be located in our Ann Arbor-MI, Chicago-IL, or De Pere-WI office.
This position will work on a variety of high impact business applications. Responsibilities include system analysis, coding, testing and implementation using primarily Microsoft technologies. Our primary toolsets include VB.Net, SQL Server, TFS and a direction moving to C#. Most of the code is supported internally, although we have a limited number of purchased software applications. Integrys Energy Services is a fast moving competitive business in the energy industry and you can be a part of that “energy”. This position will report to the Leader-Application Services.
- Code/Implement: Code, thoroughly test, document, implement and perform on going enhancements to computer applications or packages; The code/implement tasks include setting up business processes within a package, customizations to packages/applications, interfaces to other applications, system testing, troubleshooting and correcting problems within the implementation phase of new package/application installation or new releases of an existing package/application.
- Analysis: Analyze business problems by communicating with current and future process users; Document findings and communicate those findings through written documents and models; The analysis tasks include understanding and researching functionality and applicable technology of both potentially new applications/packages and new releases of existing applications/packages; Investigate production support issues as needed; Identify root cause patterns and eliminate re-occurring problems.
- Design: Solves business problems by designing and customizing a computer application that will meet the business requirements, will be easy for users of the application to use, will utilize current technology, and will meet corporate standards and guidelines; Designing also includes designing interfaces to other applications.
- At least 1 year of computer application development (analysis, design, programming, and testing) is required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a related field, or the equivalent education/experience is preferred.
Integrys Energy Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates must apply online no later than February 1, 2014. Integrys reserves the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Integrys Energy Services, Inc. is a diversified energy company offering energy supply, risk management, and energy information management to meet our customers’ energy needs. Established in 1994 and headquartered in Green Bay, WI, Integrys Energy Services, Inc. provides competitive energy supply solutions, structured products, and strategies that allow retail residential, commercial, and industrial customers to manage their energy needs. Its principal energy marketing operations are in the northeastern quadrant of the United States. Through its subsidiary, Integrys Energy Services – Natural Gas LLC, Integrys offers natural gas products to a full range of end-users throughout the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic. Areas of generation expertise include cogeneration, distributed generation, renewables such as solar and landfill gas, as well as clean fuel generation, with facilities in selected markets throughout the United States.
Integrys Energy Services is the non-regulated subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG), our parent holding company that is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Integrys Energy Group was formed in February 2007 with the merger between WPS Resources Corporation of Green Bay, WI and Peoples Energy Corporation of Chicago, IL. Integrys Energy Group is a Fortune® 1,000 company, which currently manages assets of nearly $10 billion in the energy industry. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.