Business Manager (BM/RH) Kingston Upon Hull, England
Business Manager/Branch Manager
Stafforce part of The Nicholas Associates Group, an industry leading apprentice to boardroom talent management business of almost 40 years is expanding. 2016 has already proven to be a very successful year – with further strategic growth plans, we have our sights set high!
Due to an internal promotion, we are currently recruiting for a talented Manager who can lead, develop and grow our Hull operation, which is a flagship operation for our business. It's a demanding role leading a business within a competitive yet rewarding market place.
We are searching for a commercially astute, effective, target driven, motivated and competent Business Manager to operationally and strategically achieve excellence for our Hull branch.
The role will involve the following –
• Pro-actively leading, managing and developing the Branch
• Delivering a strategic and innovative approach to business development and team leadership
• Strategically recruiting additional team members
• Delivering a high performing culture to the business whereby key financial and targets are consistently achieved
• Business development and marketing activities to identify and secure new clients
• Constantly improving the quality of service to both clients and candidates
• Business development within existing clients, ensuring growth is achieved within an already thriving client base
• Leading, motivating and developing a team of recruiters
The successful candidate will have multi- sector recruitment operational and business development experience, be an over achiever and have the capability to lead a team to excellence. Applicants will be able to demonstrate key business achievements and a passion for continuous improvement and personal development.
If you are an experienced Business Manager/Branch Manager looking for your next challenge, then apply today.
In turn The Nicholas Associates group can offer a competitive salary, car allowance, excellent bonus structure, great career progression opportunities along with continuous learning and development.