QA QC Engineer (PR-12425313) Calgary, Canada
Progressive Global Energy is looking for a QA/QC Engineer for a contract position based in Calgary, AB.
The QA QC Engineer will be responsible for setting up and managing protocol concerning the service and product verification for an Oil and Gas project. The QA/QC engineer will oversee quality during 3rd party fabrication, assembly, construction and installation from a client’s perspective and ensure compliancy with local and international standards.
- Strong understanding of (international) industry standards and Alberta regulations
- Overall knowledge of the product cycle including design, procurement, fabrication, installation, construction, mechanical completion, start up and turnover
- Experience with upholding project guidelines with regards to timely compiling and executing deliverables and maintaining client’s document control standards
- Project management skills with regards to quality planning, budgets, Project & Supplier Quality Management Plans, OEMS, cost management, scheduling inspection agency and reporting
- Responsible for providing contractors and subcontractors with acceptable and approved quality systems, plans and procedures to fulfil their responsibilities
- Experience with performance management through system and procedural audits and assessments of contractors and suppliers
- Ability to liaise and work within the client’s global QA/QC scope and guidelines, research findings and offer recommendations for future improvements
The QA/QC engineer
- must be an experienced QA/QC engineer, 7-10 year experience
- Oil and Gas related Engineering Degree or Technical Certificate preferred
- Pro-active attitude and disciplined
- Ability to write protocol in correct English next to good verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with similar QA/QC roles in drilling and construction projects are a plus
The role is a contract role, based in Calgary, AB but some international travel will be required so the candidate must be able to have no visa restrictions with regards to travel and able to work in Canada.
Start date: asap, preferably within 3 weeks, Interviews: from February the 5th. Location: Calgary office, with some international travel.
Please send me your must updated resume, a short motivation and an overview of availability for interviews and the role so I can contact you.