Electrical Engineer – Industrial/Commercial – P Eng Lead - BC (PR-12407599) British Columbia, Canada
Electrical Engineer – Industrial/Commercial – P Eng Lead - BC
Electrical Engineer required to work with an Engineering Company inBritish Columbia. The successful Electrical Engineer will lead the electrical engineering team working on a variety of commercial and industrial projects ranging from $5K to $6M.
As the Lead Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for leading the electrical engineering team technically and to help the team by delivering and developing projects. You will work closely to develop existing client relationships with technical expertise, excellent communication and project delivery.
- 5+ years electrical engineering experience with a range of different projects
- Must have experience working inWestern Canada
- Experience working on LNG plants, gas plants, mining facilities, smelting plants, etc. as well as commercial buildings
- Electrical engineering experience with low voltage projects
- Working understanding of control systems
- Must have knowledge of Canadian and BC electrical code
- Client facing project development and delivery experience
- Must be registered as a P.Eng. or have eligibility for P.Eng
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, benefits, bonus structure, and a relocation package, as well as the opportunity for career development into an Electrical Lead and Engineering Manager in the foreseeable future.
For more information please respond to this advert with you update resume.
Electrical Engineer – Senior Electrical Engineer - BC