Application Trade Support Analyst (HA-12338117) Chicago, Illinois
This role is for a trade support analyst for a financial firm in downtownChicago. Here is a little bit about the role.
The following are key responsibilities fulfilled by a support analyst in this role
- Point of contact between traders, developers, risk, and QA teams
- Monitoring and alerting of critical trading system environments
- Proactive identification and resolution of problem hotspots
- Development of tools and driving efficiency/stability improvements/ automation with scripting
- Troubleshooting of complex systems issues
- Batch processing/monitoring
- Script solutions, monitor diagnostics
- Release implementation and post-release testing
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business stakeholders, application development personnel, and infrastructure contacts
- Accurate tracking of support effort to enable effective management reporting
- Ideally looking for someone who can work an afternoon to evening shift Sunday-Thursday with Friday off
- High level: Unix/Linux background (some Solaris or Windows)
- Intermediate to high level: SQL (writing multiple queries, joining tables, stored procedures)
- Intermediate to high level scripting skills: Perl, Shell , Python
- 5+ years experience in a trade application or production support position
- Financial or Trading background a plus
Full medical/dental and 401K plans included. This company is looking to bring this employee on as soon as possible.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, please submit your resume highlighting your technical experience as it relates to this description. Please contact Lindsay Haddock at Huxley Associates at 312-453-9099 with questions.