Android Developer (6219) Detroit, Michigan
|Salary:||USD40 - USD50 per hour|
Our client is seeking an Android Developer to work with the creative team to design, code, test and document new features and applications. The position is also responsible for creating and maintaining mobile applications and related ad serving SDKs as well as providing technical support & ongoing maintenance improvements. Candidates must have an understanding of system architecture with an eye to scalability and efficiency.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or similar area is a plus
- Familiarity with Linux, Apache, Oracle
- Strong OOP and software design abilities
- Expert-level multi-device application development experience
- Previously developed mobile applications, available on the App Store and/or demonstrated during the interview process. Samples required.
- iPhone/Android SDK experience
- Strong Professional Experience in software development and OO Design
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task but still complete projects and deliver on time with quality work.
This is a contract position with the option to hire after six months. We are not accepting corp to corp applicants at this time. Must be eligible to work in the US, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.