Account Director (107529) London, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP48000 per annum + benefits|
My client is one of the UKs leading and fastest growing independent agencies. They specialise across brand planning and brand execution. With an integrated approach to all of their work they produce some outstanding campaigns across promotional, live and shopper engagement. They’ve worked with over 50 brands across the world and have won major awards off the back of this. The team are 50 strong and are looking for their next team member to join them!
Reporting into both SADs, you will take responsibility for the development of the accounts by acting as a link between the clients and agency. Whether you are responding to client briefs, enhancing relationships, managing budgets, compiling insight or working closely with the SADs on anything else, you should be able to think on your feet and not be afraid to ask the difficult questions that help client accounts grow. The lucky candidate will demonstrate a clear passion for the industry (particularly in a BTL setting) with a huge New Biz pipeline, this is a really exciting time at the agency for all levels and roles.
In a little bit more detail…
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing (BTL) activation agency
- A passion for and experience in shopper marketing a must, with a clear understanding of different retail customers and channels involved
- An intelligent and articulate strategic thinker, who is willing to fully immerse themselves into the brand, category and product, but also the discipline of shopper marketing.
- A knowledge of digital marketing and CRM would certainly be an asset.
- Development of Shopper planning docs and purchase decision journeys in collaboration with SADs and Head of Shopper.
- Written communication skills to the highest standard
- Confidence with internal finances – estimating, invoicing etc.
- A social, fun and outgoing personality