Attorney, Sr (JRTSATTY2202014) Burnaby, Canada
|Salary:||USD210000 - USD240000 per year|
International Senior Attorneys
Are you thinking about making a change in the New Year? Now's the time!
Our client is seeking an experienced Attorney at a senior level to lead all legal corporate affairs for their company.
In this role, you will work with their companies to provide advice re: global compliance on such things as privacy, data integrity, and corporate requirements. You will advise businesses on legal protections afforded by the use of technology. Internally, you will be an integral partner to the Executive Leadership Team in the design, delivery and maintenance of training and compliance programs relating to privacy. You will respond to internal and external inquiries regarding privacy and regulatory requirements.
If that sounds interesting to you, then read on:
In order to meet consideration requirements, you possess:
- An ability to embrace international travel of up to 50%.
- A desire to be based in British Columbia or the UK.
- A JD or equivalent from a non-US accredited learning institution and Strong Academic credentials
- At least a 10 year track record as a practicing attorney and demonstrated recent experience navigating complex regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Experience in the cloud or online/mobile arena.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Your work style must include being a holistic thinker who can see the strategic and translate it to the practical. You thrive in new arena where ambiguity is the norm. You love technology, are the definition of an efficient, organized multi-tasking networker who builds strong relationships through active listening and collaboration.
So, if you are passionate about what you do and want to be a key player in the development of new offerings, apply for immediate consideration today.