Panels Process Engineer
Location: Stevenage, England
Salary: GBP20 - GBP22 per hour
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Stevenage are currently looking for a Panels Process Engineer to join their growing team on a twelve month contract basis.
As the Panels Process Engineer you will:
• Support Process Owner team during engineering preparation
• Support to Product Lead Engineers in periods of high workload
• Support quality reviews and Root Cause Analysis as required
• Support in the production of deviation plans / re-work instructions based on project requirements and identify parts / tooling required to carry them out
• Act as the Project Safety Engineer and lead critical handling activities
• Support the use of MGSE and Tooling and ensure availability in line with schedule
• Ensure maintenance of MGSE documentation throughout the product lifecycle (Chain of Custody forms and Log Books
• Execute the shipping process, co-ordination with logistics and operations, and creation of transfer tasks (With support from the Process Owners)
• Design of day to day operational tooling / manufacturing aids for manufacture execution
• Support new process implementation, undertake process improvement and maintenance and monitor process implementation in operations
Successful applicants for this Panels Process Engineer position must have:
• Mechanical design/validation experience
• A good understanding and detailed experience of all types of mechanical systems
• Lean manufacturing techniques including 5S, root cause analysis and continuous improvement
• Competency with multiple composite wrap rolling processes
• Previous experience of telecoms payload builds
It would also be beneficial for the successful Panels Process Engineer to have:
• Experience of Lean engineering
• Clean room experience
• Aerospace experience
• FMEA Experience
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".