CNC Turner Programmer
Location: Bedford, England
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP31000 per annum + + Benefits
An engineering company based in Bedford, are currently looking for a CNC Turner Programmer to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
As the CNC Turner Programmer your key responsibilities will include:
• Programming/setting and operating CNC Fanuc control machines
• Read engineering drawings and using measuring equipment
• Manufacturing new component parts
• Testing and Measuring manufactured components
• Upholding Health & Safety at all times
Successful applicants for this CNC Turner Programmer position must have:
• Experience programming CNC lathes using Fanuc controls
• Experience setting and operating manual lathes
• The ability to interpret engineering drawings
• Have an understanding of tolerances
It would also be beneficial for the successful CNC Miller Programmer to:
• Be from an apprentice/City &Guilds background
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".