Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location: Stevenage, England
Salary: GBP20 - GBP22 per hour
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Stevenage are currently looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join their growing team on a six month contract basis.
As the Manufacturing Process Engineer you will:
• Support to Product Lead Engineers in periods of high workload
• Support quality reviews and Root Cause Analysis as required
• Act as the Project Safety Engineer and lead critical handling activities.
• Review documentation and conduct safety reviews to support critical handling activities
• Support the use of MGSE and Tooling and ensure availability in line with schedule
• Ensure maintenance of MGSE documentation throughout the product lifecycle (Chain of Custody forms and Log Books etc)
• Execute the shipping process, co-ordination with logistics and operations, and creation of transfer tasks (With support from the Process Owners)
• Design of day to day operational tooling / manufacturing aids for manufacture execution
• Support to R&D (RDWR process execution)
• Responsible for ensuring that working modes and processes are standardised, optimised, current & monitored
Successful applicants for this Manufacturing Process Engineer position must have:
• High mechanical skills and relevant experience
• Mechanical design / validation / experience
• Experience in writing engineering documents
• Good problem solving skills (technical, logistics and organisational).
• Good planning skills and process competence, (MRP system experience an advantage)
It would also be beneficial for the successful Manufacturing Process Engineer to have:
• Previous experience of telecoms payload builds
• Clean room experience
• Aerospace experience
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".